tattoos

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bourbon to Check Out

A few months ago, I tried a small batch bourbon called "Old Pogue Master's Select." A friend of the blog (and of the distillers) brought a bottle to a tailgate last season for Dawgnoxious and I to try. We were blown away. (Image: GotBourbon.com)

As BulldoginExile told me after he tried it, the flavors of honey and butter are so unexpected as to really impress. I'm not typically a guy that drinks his bourbon neat, but Pogue was so smooth that it worked incredibly well for our initial tasting(s).

I bring it up now because I saw that the package store in Athens next door to Five and Ten restaurant now carries it in stock. So, I no longer have to order online or have friends bring me a bottle when they are in the Midwest.

Just something to consider as you ponder life's meaning or the impact of the 3-4 on UGA's defense as we wait for football season to return.

PWD

Note: This is not a paid endorsement. And yes, I'm still a Maker's Mark fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Blogger